There’s a nasty bug going around Britain and Raine sadly succumbed. All’s well that ends well though, and this week ends with storytelling in an ancient hut and a decent pub roast.
- Enjoying food on the road with Andrea Vassallo
- Chocolate fudge cake with sisterly love
- Laura Sheppard talks about Lydia & George
- the P pod summer flashback – the very first show
- Money Moment with Martin Bamford
- Building Excitement: the United Reform Church
- Visitors take the plunge at Petersfield’s open air swimming pool
- Suzie’s Wilde Walk at Durleigh Marsh
- the P pod local personalities show – 20th July 2021
- It’s Opening Night for Petersfield Shakespeare Festival!