PRESS RELEASE: Mr Cree and Mr Ostersen were proud to hand over a cheque for £400 to the charity Fairy Bricks, which raises the spirits of young children stuck in hospitals up and down the country by handing out boxes of Lego.
- Talking Books – September 2022
- Suzie’s Wilde Walk – Secluded Wonderland
- Local trio dipping their toes into the Petersfield Skate Jam
- A local family’s experience of hosting a Ukranian refugee and appeal for more sponsors
- A district councillor is calling on Petersfield families to renew their support for Ukrainian refugees.
- Local teacher’s fundraising update: Liphook to Athens Cycle Day 4
- Liss Canadian, camping out on the streets of London to honour the Queen
- Local teacher’s fundraising update: Liphook to Athens Cycle Day 9