Young reporter Nina Vennis, 13, bravely talks to her head teacher, Mark Marande, to find out how The Petersfield School has coped with lockdown and its plans for the new academic year.
- Susie’s Wilde Walk at the Country Park
- Whats’ all the fuss about?
- Liss entrepreneur takes on the Dragons
- Lady blacksmith is exhibiting at Oxmarket Gallery, Chichester
- Generation Green – Meat Production
- Talking Books – April 2021
- Butser Ancient Farm reopens to the public
- the P pod local personalities show – 13th April 2021
- The Duke of Edinburgh’s secret visits to Petersfield
- Teriyaki sauce with your steak? Couldn’t be easier.