This week, our wandering wordsmith, Suzie Wilde, takes her labrador, Raine, on a hot walk to Langley – and, en route, she makes a surprising admission about a problem when she took a Wilde Wee …
- Suzie’s Wilde Walk – New Writing Cabin and Garden Flowers
- Let’s try a 1950’s recipe, fit for a Platinum Jubilee celebration
- Are you knife aware? We hear from local police
- Literary Inspirations Rego style in the Local Petersfield Museum
- the P pod personalities show – 16 May 2022
- Steam Dreams come through!
- The meteor caught on camera in Clanfield
- Men’s Shed need bike bits for Ukrainian bicycles – can you help?
- Talking Books – May 2022
- When Jo met Joe – fundraising school boy extraordinaire