It’s Halloween. Tim hates ghost stories and Suzie loves them. That’s not their only difference of opinion. Tim meets Bob Stone, owner of Write Blend books in Liverpool, and I talk rainbow shelfies and Giles Coren’s end of books with author and bookstagrammer Mel Rogerson.
The books discussed in the October edition are:
- The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman
- Summer Water by Sarah Moss
- This Mournable Body by Tsitsi Dangarembga
- Never Greener by Ruth Jones
- Because of You by Dawn French
- 100 Great Black Britons by Patrick Vernon OBE and Dr Angelina Osborne
- Redhead by the Side of the Road by Anne Tyler
- Normandy 44 by James Holland.
Links to Mel Rogerson’s sites are:
Talking Books is broadcast on the third Monday evening of the month at 8pm on Petersfield’s Shine Radio and than repeated at other times during the month.