Suzie Wilde chats to Collabro singer and fellow Shine Radio volunteer Michael Auger. It’s been one year since his father died, and Michael explains why he “braved the shave” for Cancer Research UK.
- Steam Dreams come through!
- The meteor caught on camera in Clanfield
- Men’s Shed need bike bits for Ukrainian bicycles – can you help?
- Talking Books – May 2022
- When Jo met Joe – fundraising school boy extraordinaire
- Hampshire Police firearms and ammunition amnesty
- Our roving reporter Jo Gray meets an array of visitors at the South Downs Green Fair
- Damian Hinds MP – May update for Petersfield
- Green Fair: 25 minutes of live drumming
- Suzie’s Wilde Walk – Proper Wild Bluebells