Shine Radio’s Alan Cosh interviews Petersfield Hospital’s lead clinician on upcoming changes to services for local residents.
- Local trio dipping their toes into the Petersfield Skate Jam
- A local family’s experience of hosting a Ukranian refugee and appeal for more sponsors
- A district councillor is calling on Petersfield families to renew their support for Ukrainian refugees.
- Local teacher’s fundraising update: Liphook to Athens Cycle Day 4
- Liss Canadian, camping out on the streets of London to honour the Queen
- Local teacher’s fundraising update: Liphook to Athens Cycle Day 9
- Drawn from the Land exhibition opens in Alresford
- A Petersfield rugby player is walking 100 miles to raise funds for Petersfield Food Bank