Every week, Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories that will help you keep in touch with our changing world as you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- UK petrol prices are at their highest in a decade
- Aid UK says state pension claimants face delays in getting their payments
- more than 1,400 businesses failed last month
- working Mums are not getting the flexibility they want at work according to a union,
- and the Bank of England says it will have to act to control inflation.
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.