Every week, Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories that will help you keep in touch with our changing world as you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- Half of UK families are worse off than two years ago, says a thinktank that campaigns against government policy
- LV= members have voted against selling the mutual insurer
- Families face rising council tax on top of the National Insurance rise, a BBC survey has found
- It’s been a record year for mortgage lending
- A typical Christmas dinner this year will cost £27.48 this year with frozen turkeys up 7%.
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.