Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories from the last week that will help you keep in touch with our changing world and help you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- Inflation hits a new high, led by fuel and food bills
- Dangerous cryptocurrency advertising is to be banned
- House prices rose 10% on average in 2021
- 134,000 women have been shortchanged because of pension admin errors
- Another energy company has ceased trading
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.