Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories from the last week that will help you keep in touch with our changing world and help you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- House price rises have hit a modern day record but growth is expected to slow
- HMRC won’t fine you if you’re a bit late with your tax return this year
- There’s a new 50p coin coming out – and it will show The Queen on a horse
- More than a million more of us will be pushed into the higher income tax rate by 2026
- Why a typical £30k earner will lose £1,600 to price and tax rises
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.