Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories from the last week that will help you keep in touch with our changing world and help you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- Interest rates rise again
- Households will pay much more for energy after the price cap was raised
- There’s some help from the Government in loans and around 80% of households will get a council tax discount
- MPs want the Government to do more to tackle online fraud
- and a supermarket boss says more price rises are to come
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.