Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories from the last week that will help you keep in touch with our changing world and help you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- HMRC tells MPs it’s not soft on fraud
- CPI inflation is expected to hit 6% this week but wages aren’t keeping up
- We’re drinking less beer and more wine and spirits
- Battery repairs concern the owners of electric cars
- and oil price rises threaten the global economy
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.