Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories from the last week that will help you keep in touch with our changing world and help you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- The cost of living crisis continues with CPI inflation hitting 5.5%
- The price of houses has risen almost £40,000 since the onset of the pandemic
- Average stocks and shares ISA has outperformed the cash ISA by almost 13x
- End to Covid restrictions are expected this week leaving a terrible choice for some
- Amazon will continue to accept Visa credit cards after previously threatening to stop allowing their use in the UK
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.