Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories from the last week that will help you keep in touch with our changing world and help you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- Interest rates are expected to rise again this week
- A charity is calling for fuel cost support for elderly people
- A diesel car costs more than £90 to fill up now, according to the RAC
- MPs support a comprehensive fund for cladded homes
- Why you’re more likely to get your card declined in shops from this week
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.