Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories from the last week that will help you keep in touch with our changing world.
As the effects of the pandemic, Brexit and high international energy prices drive-up the cost of living, Martin is here to help you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- interest rates rise again as UK inflation surges
- a charity says 2 in 5 people on universal credit are trapped by debt
- the chancellor hints at a cut in fuel duty this Wednesday
- owning a home costs less than renting says a bank
- 14m households may be unable to afford energy costs by October
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.