Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories from the last week that will help you keep in touch with our changing world.
As the effects of the pandemic, Brexit and high international energy prices drive-up the cost of living, Martin is here to help you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- MPs want fines for airlines who don’t refund delayed passengers
- How fake online reviews could be banned by law
- Santander in Petersfield is restricting hours to close at 3pm
- More than 4,000 bank branches have closed since 2015, including two in Petersfield
- EU citizens are being asked to drive less and work from home to help stop funding Russia’s war in Ukraine
- Fraudsters have been jailed after 245 people lost pensions savings in a scam
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.