On 8 April, East Hampshire District Council held a Dementia Festival at Petersfield Festival Hall.
Opened by Damian Hinds MP, a strong supporter of Dementia Friendly training, the list of attractions included:
- Dementia Friends training
- Solicitor’s advice
- A Memory Café serving free refreshments
- Nostalgic music with ‘Tea for Two’
- Petersfield Dementia Friendly Choir
- A stall market from 30+ organisations offering support and information
Laura Sheppard spoke to the Beccy Davy from EHDC and Jeff Williams from Dementia Friendly Petersfield, Councillor Julie Butler, and a number of organisations exhibiting at the festival.
If you would like a copy of the Dementia Directory, please follow this link: