Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories from the last week that will help you keep in touch with our changing world.
As the effects of the pandemic, Brexit and high international energy prices drive-up the cost of living, Martin is here to help you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- Interest rates are expected to rise again this week
- There’s an investigation into fuel prices
- Apple is launching a credit scheme
- Most side hustles started in lockdown are still going
- State benefits could count towards mortgage eligibility
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.