Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories from the last week that will help you keep in touch with our changing world.
As the effects of the pandemic, Brexit and high international energy prices drive-up the cost of living, Martin is here to help you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- Price inflation has reached its highest level in 40 years
- British Steel Pension Scheme victim of unscrupulous financial advisors
- Families are spending less on fuel and clothing
- A rise in fraudulent insurance claims
- Tesla has offloaded three quarters of its Bitcoin holdings
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.