Phill Humphries, our naturist correspondent, chats with the folk of the Haslemere Sun Club which is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year. A thriving club with over 100 members of all ages they enjoy the freedom and sociability of a life at one with nature. They are holding an open weekend 26th & 27th August when you can visit for free and try naturism for yourself.
- Help us find Mrs L as local Liss driver goes Reckless.
- Nicoise and Ceasar salad wars with Petersfield’s Foodie Fairweather
- The Sunflower Festival – ‘music bringing us together’
- P pod personalities show – 8 August 2022
- A new look for part of Lavant Street
- Did you know it’s National Allotments Week? No garden? No allotment needed.
- Meet Petersfield’s new residents from Ukraine
- Money Moment with Martin Bamford
- Jack Plumridge from Liphook is running 100km for two local charities
- Talking Books – August 2022