Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories from the last week that will help you keep in touch with our changing world.
Make the most of your family finances in these difficult times. Be informed and plan ahead.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- Interest rates are raised by the Bank of England as the central bank predicts a recession.
- Every household will receive £400 towards energy bills this winter.
- Car insurance premiums are on the way up.
- Children are losing out as parents cut pocket money
- House prices continue to rise despite the economic outlook
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.