Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories from the last week that will help you keep in touch with our changing world.
Make the most of your family finances in these difficult times. Be informed and plan ahead.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- The energy crisis deepens after Russia’s latest actions
- Petrol prices are not falling as fast as they could, says the RAC
- Most young drivers rely on family support to stay on the road
- State pension payments for mothers might be wrong
- House prices are up 10% on the year but the market is cooling
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.