This Month’s Programme
The guest interview this month is with Greg Mosse, author of The Coming Darkness. Greg describes himself as ‘A writer and encourager of writers.’ He also has a lifelong interest in theatre, both in the UK and, as a graduate, in Paris before going on to live in New York, Los Angeles and Madrid. He teaches scriptwriting at the Criterion Theatre, Chichester Festival Theatre and elsewhere.
Greg is married to novelist Kate Mosse and Suzie met them both for the first time at one of their many writing workshops. Greg went on to develop and teach an MA in Creative Writing.
This month’s books were:
- Mostly romance – holiday cottage
- The One Plus One by Jo Jo Moyes
- The Rising Tide by Ann Cleeves
- Bleeding Heart yard by Elly Griffiths
- Small Things Like These by Claire Keegan
- Treacle Walker by Alan Garner
- The Trees by Percival Everett
- Glory by NoViolet Bulawayo
- 7Moons of Maali Almeida by Shehan Karunatilaka
- Oh William by Elizabeth Strout
What’s coming up:
This will follow.
Suzie’s backlisted, with extract from:
- Mantel Pieces by Hilary Mantel
A new edition of Talking Books is broadcast on the third Monday of the month at 8pm on Petersfield’s Shine Radio. It’s repeated at many other times during the month.