Sam Parnell, who worked on such films as The Favourite with Olivia Colman, Emma Stone, Rachel Weisz and Mark Gatiss, will be at a Question and Answer session at East Meon Cinema. He assistant directed The Phantom of the Open with Mark Rylance and he will be doing a curtain raiser interview when the film is screened on Friday 25th November. Listen to Sam talking to Laura Sheppard here.
- The trees of Petersfield – Robin Hart on the Scarlet Oak
- P pod personalities show – 28 November 2022
- Damian Hinds MP update for Petersfield
- The local Age Concern ‘Linking up against loneliness’ sponsored cycle ride Vietnam to Cambodia – what does it mean & can you help?
- Age Concern fundraising cyclist Nicky – Tra Vinh to Can Tho. A lunch stop with a difference.
- The Ticket – local arts and entertainment
- The trees of Petersfield – Robin Hart on the Metasequoia glyptostroboides
- Vietnam to Cambodia Age Concern fundraising cyclist Nicky has arrived & here’s the weekend update