This Month’s Programme
Ever wondered why insomnia might make you want to murder your husband? Or have another reason? Find out how not to do it when Katie Marsh talks to Tim and Suzie about the first book in her new cozy crime series.
This month’s books were:
- How not to Murder your Ex by Katie Marsh
- The Island of Missing Trees by Elif Shafak
- George Harrison the Reluctant Beatle by Philip Norman
- The Perfect Golden Circle by Benjamin Myers
- Murder on thew Dance Floor by Shirley Ballas
What’s Coming Up
- How they Broke Britain by James O’Brien
- Around the World in 80 Games by Marcus de Sautoy
- The Year of the Locust by Terry Hayes
Link to My Book Corner – http://www.mybookcorner.co.uk
A new edition of Talking Books is broadcast on the third Monday of the month at 8pm on Petersfield’s Shine Radio. It’s repeated at many other times during the month.