This Month’s Programme
This month Suzie and Tim review books they have been reading and what is coming up. The interview is with Michelle Magorian who lives locally.
This month’s books were:
- The Exhibitionist by Charlotte Mendelson
- The Year of the Locust by Terry Hayes
- Impossible Creatures by Katherine Rundell
- A World of Curiosities by Louise Penny
- The Haunting Season: Ghostly Tales for Long Winter Nights
- Giver of Stars by JoJo Moyes
- Jodie by Hilary McKay
- Nature Tales for Winter Nights Ed by Nancy Campbell
- Simple Suppers by Rick Stein
- Small Things Like These by Claire Keegan
A new edition of Talking Books is broadcast on the third Monday of the month at 8pm on Petersfield’s Shine Radio. It’s repeated at many other times during the month.