This Month’s Programme
This month Suzie and Tim again review books they have been reading and what is coming up.
This month’s books were:
- The Running Grave Cormoran Strike 7 by Robert Galbraith
- The Prey by Yrsa Sigurdardottir and Victoria Cribb – (S T Crime Book of the Year 2023)
- A City on Mars: Can We Settle Space, Should We Settle Space, and Have We Really Thought This Through? – by Dr. Kelly Weinersmith and Zach Weinersmith. A very funny book, underpinned by deadly serious questions about the future of humanity ― the Times
- Run to the Western Shore by Tim Pears
- The Exhibitionist by Charlotte Mendleson
- Impossible Creatures by Katherine Rundell
- My Fathers house by Joseph O’Connor
- Cuddy by Benjamin Myers
- The Wager by David Grann
- Strong Female Character by Fern Brady
- Return of the Grey Partridge by Roger Morgan – Grenville
- The House Divided by Barnaby Rogerson
A new edition of Talking Books is broadcast on the third Monday of the month at 8pm on Petersfield’s Shine Radio. It’s repeated at many other times during the month.