Every week, Martin Bamford compiles a selection of money stories that will help you keep in touch with our changing world as you consider how best to spend and invest.
This week with Martin Bamford:
- Early signs that the housing market is starting to cool.
- Concern over the costs of charging electric cars
- Tesco Bank closes all customer current accounts
- The Bank of England is worried about inflation risks
- 1 in 5 businesses could make staff redundant as furlough eases
All with Martin Bamford and presented with Informed Choice, independent financial planners of Petersfield.
Informed Choice independent financial planners is a specialist investment company in Petersfield, which can help you make decisions about money.
Be informed and plan for your future with the Money Moment from Petersfield’s Shine Radio. Sponsored by Informed Choice.